- 4-1/2″ x 1/4″ x 7/8″
- Pearl Abrasive
- Depressed Center Grinding Disc
- A Pearl Exclusive!
- 33% MORE EFFICIENT THAN STANDARD ALUMINUM OXIDE!
- Pearl’s innovative MAX A.O. super grain is highly efficient -MAX A.O. which is a hybrid grain mixture with unique crystalline properties that enable individual grain particles to remain extremely sharp and durable. The MAX A.O. grain has excellent friability characteristics that allow for optimally-timed fracturing of abrasive crystals, constantly exposing sharp cutting edges to the work surface. The result is significantly increased efficiency and performance when compared to traditional aluminum oxide discs.
- Less vibration -The Redline» MAX A.O. disc’s combination of a proprietary bonding system and the MAX A.O. grain create a wheel that offers near-perfect balance, with significantly less vibration or “Wheel chatter.” This is extremely helpful in improving grinding efficiency and grinding speed. It is also very helpful in making the disc user-friendly, decreasing both operator fatigue and wear on the angle grinder.
- Cooler grinding -Because the Redline» MAX A.O. wheel runs significantly cooler than standard grinding discs, it is ideal for applications in which burning the material can be a problem. The MAX A.O. wheel dissipates heat better than standard aluminum oxide grinding discs, resulting in increased performance and less chance of marring the workpiece.
- Non-loading -The multiple cutting edges of the MAX A.O. grain combined with the enhanced resin mixture result in stock removal rates that are significantly higher than standard grinding discs. In addition, the constant renewal of fresh cutting edges greatly decreases disc loading, ensuring consistent performance.
- Increased grinding efficiency -YOUR TIME IS VALUABLE! Manufacturers are constantly searching for ways of increasing productivity and are using efficiency ratings and production output to judge the effectiveness of abrasive products. The Pearl Redline» MAX A.O. disc has been designed with cutting efficiency in mind, providing greater productivity for the operator.
- REDLINE» MAX-A-O».
- For ferrous metals; iron, steel & stainless steel.
- Aluminum oxide.
- 30_ angle.
- Max RPM: 13,700.